[Corpora-List] Looking for a XML to TEXT convertor/editor

Alexandre Rafalovitch arafalov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 19:16:02 UTC 2006

XSLT has already been mentioned and is usually a good way to go.

The tool I found useful to play with XSLT and try to get the feel for
correct stylesheet quickly is XMLStarlet (
http://xmlstar.sourceforge.net/ ). It is open source and is available
for multiple platforms. There are a couple of introductory articles to
it on the web, just search by name.

Regards,
   Alex.