[Corpora-List] Re: Installing R-2.x.y on a unix system

Petr Šimon petr.simon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 00:02:22 UTC 2006

Hello Daniel,
This means that ./configure didn't manage to create Makefile. Probably you are
missing some dependencies. Check the output of ./configure and install what's missing.
You can also try to use the binary for your distribution available from
R's mirrors.
Good luck
Petr

+++ Daniel Wiechmann [10/10/06 16:33 +0200]:

--
Petr Šimon
http://www.klubko.net

*
Emacs is my operating system, and Linux its device driver.
						Bake Timmons
*
He who binds to himself a joy
Does the winged life destroy;