[Corpora-List] search for academic corpus

Annelies a.roll at student.rug.nl
Thu Oct 12 09:16:24 UTC 2006

Dear All,

My name is Annelies Roll, and for the University of Groningen (the
Netherlands) I am involved in a project in which we try to get insights into
the 'sameness' of Operation Management textbooks. What we have is 5 academic
textbooks American English, recent: 2000-now) in the field of Operation
Management. What we need is 5 academic textbooks or chapters from these
textbooks) from another field. This will allow us to make comparisons with
respect to word frequencies, type-token ratio, modality analyses etc.
between OM and another field.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Annelies Roll