[Corpora-List] Update on The Preposition Project

Ken Litkowski ken at clres.com
Wed Oct 18 20:01:38 UTC 2006

The Preposition Project is now about 60 percent complete in
characterizing the preposition behavior of 847 senses of 374 single-word
and phrasal prepositions in the English language.  We have just created
an online version of the data that is being generated in the project.
This enables a quick perusal of the data available in a relatively
simple interface.  We welcome any comments.

The main site is
	http://www.clres.com/prepositions.html
and the OnlineTPP is
	http://www.clres.com/cgi-bin/onlineTPP/find_prep.cgi
The online version now shows, with the gracious permission of Oxford
University Press, the dictionary definitions and example usage from the
Oxford Dictionary of English.
--
Ken Litkowski                     TEL.: 301-482-0237
CL Research                       EMAIL: ken at clres.com
9208 Gue Road
Damascus, MD 20872-1025 USA       Home Page: http://www.clres.com