[Corpora-List] A short introduction and request for information

Danilo Nogueira danilo.tradutor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 12:48:12 UTC 2006

Hello everybody

Allow me to introduce myself: Danilo Nogueira, 63, Brazilian,
full-time professional financial translator since 1970. No academic
background or affiliation worthy of notice. Author of a couple short
technical glossaries.

The question:

Can anyone inform me of the present abode of KWICFinder? Downloads
from http://miniappolis.com/KWiCFinder/KWiCFinderHome.html no longer
work and all I could find in the web is Japanese-interface version.

I found a reference to the program in a book published in Brazil,
wrote a message to the author of the book, but it seems that nobody
knows how I can lay my hands on the installer file.

Thanks for your attention and any help you can give.