[Corpora-List] Interest in European Text Analytics Summit?

Seth Grimes grimes at altaplana.com
Mon Sep 25 15:40:50 UTC 2006

The last couple of years, I've chaired the Text Analytics Summit
(http://textanalyticsnews.com) produced by First Conferences.  This is an
industry-user get-together, not an academic meeting.  FC are planning a
third Boston event for June 2007 and are also considering holding a 2007
European conference.

If you'd be interested in attending / co-sponsoring / speaking at a 2007
European Text Analytics Summit, would you please let me know?

Are there particular vendors you'd like to see represented or speakers
you'd suggest (including yourself)?  Are there topics, applications, or
industries you'd like to hear about?

Thanks very much,

						Seth

--
Seth Grimes   Alta Plana Corp, analytical computing & data management
              Intelligent Enterprise magazine (CMP), Contributing Editor