[Corpora-List] QA system for a given collection of documents??

ben dbabis samira bendbabis_samira at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 29 19:33:19 UTC 2006

Hi everybody
  I'll be grateful if someone help me to find any information about a Q&A system that extracts answer(s) to a given question from a based on single or multiple given documents .
  I do not need a web-based Q&A system but a Q&A system that collects answers from a local document base and not from the web.
  thanks for your help.
  I will make a summary of the received answers.

  Samira BEN DBABIS
  MIRACL Laboratory
  FSEG, University of Sfax
  TUNISIA