[Corpora-List] Visualization tools for a Chinese lexical relationship knowledge base

Ulrik Petersen ulrikp at hum.aau.dk
Wed Jan 3 02:41:38 UTC 2007

Hello,

Qiang Zhou wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have built a large-scale Chinese lexical relationship knowledge
> base(CLRKB). Each entry in the CLRKB has the following information:
> Word1, Word1, POS1, POS2, relation tag
> I think the internal structure of CLRKB will be a graph : word as the
> vertex and the relation tag as the edge.
> Do you some visualization tools can be used to quickly see the complex
> relationship of different words in our CLRKB?
> Happy New Year!
> Qiang Zhou
> Dept. of Computer Science and Technology,
> Tsinghua University, Beijing, China

How about using graphviz?

http://graphviz.org

Graphviz is a software suite for drawing graphs automatically from
various kinds of input. You can specify the graphs to be drawn
abstractly, in a graph representation language, then have graphviz
automatically lay out and draw the graph.

HTH

Ulrik Petersen
--
Ulrik Petersen, PhD candidate, MA, B.Sc.
http://emdros.org/ -- Emdros is an Open Source Corpus Query System