[Corpora-List] Spanish reference corpus

Serge Sharoff s.sharoff at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jan 30 15:10:57 UTC 2007

one answer is the Spanish Internet corpus with the interface from
http://corpus.leeds.ac.uk/internet.html
and the URL list http://corpus.leeds.ac.uk/internet/final-url-es.gz

This is a random snapshot of the Spanish Internet of about 120 million
words, see
Sharoff, S (2006) Creating general-purpose corpora using automated
search engine queries. In Marco Baroni and Silvia Bernardini, editors,
WaCky! Working papers on the Web as Corpus. Gedit, Bologna.
http://wackybook.sslmit.unibo.it/