[Corpora-List] Chomsky and computational linguistics

Elzbieta Dura elzbieta at lexwarelabs.com
Wed Jul 4 23:41:40 UTC 2007

Thanks John for the summary of Chomsky's postulates and inspirations.

For me the biggest problem is that the research which departs from a highly
uncertain assumption about a language shared by all humans did not leave
room for the research allowing for the doubt of whether we really do
understand each other. And what Chomsky described was not "language in
general" only the English language.

Elzbieta Dura