[Corpora-List] Keyness across Texts

Przemek Kaszubski przemka at amu.edu.pl
Tue Jul 10 16:03:22 UTC 2007

Dear Mike and All,

I very much second your remark there. This is also why I am so fond of
your consistent spelling "key word" rather than "keyword" (reflected
even in the name of the KeyWords module!).

One fantastic feature of KeyWords is of course the possibility of
extracting key clusters. One can, for example, group and count those
clusters in which specific key words repeat, and this way additionally
confirm and contextualize their status, very nicely indeed.

Oh, I wish I too had been able to attend the Siena feast...

Regards,

Przemek

--
Dr Przemyslaw Kaszubski
+48 61 8293515

PICLE EAP LEARNER CORPUS ONLINE:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/picle.html

CORPUS LINGUISTICS BIBLIOGRAPHY:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka

MY CORPUS LINGUISTICS SEMINARS:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/seminars.htm

EAP WRITING PAGE (IFA FULL-TIME PROGRAMME):
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/IFA_writing