[Corpora-List] Research in China

han xianpei hanxianpei at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 01:34:00 UTC 2007

Hi,
I know Fudan  University  has a research group doing such reseach,but I
don't know the detail.
There is many institute in Beijing doing CL research, such as the National
Laboratory of Pattern Recognition(NLPR)  that I studied, and  the  Institute
of Computing Technology has a group doing that.
2007/7/23, JLDL <jldlme at yahoo.com>:

> Hi
>
> Someone knows if Currently there is any research being
>
> made in field of Computational Linguistics at R.P
> China near to Shanghai?
>
> Thanks
>
> JLDL

Chinese Information Processing Group(CIP)
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition(NLPR)
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
ADDR: Automation Building Room 1010,Zhongguancun East
      Road 95, HaiDian District, Beijing, China. 100080.
TEL: +86-010-61659279