[Corpora-List] Looking at concordances

Przemek Kaszubski przemka at amu.edu.pl
Mon Jun 4 18:07:56 UTC 2007

Dear Benedicte, Martin and others

That paper, mentioned in the post below, is also incidentally available
in English, and waiting to be published. I have not gone beyond the
planning stages described there; also, my interests were, and still are,
centred on how people concordance stuff (what options they choose in
relation to a task etc.) I have been building an online tool for this,
work was stalled for some time, but I hope I am making progress again :)

Anyone interested in the paper mentioned, and perhaps another one, where
I sum-up some basic statistics from the previous version of my online
PICLE concordancing facility, is welcome to contact me and I can supply
either/both.

Best wishes,

Przemek

--
Dr Przemyslaw Kaszubski
+48 61 8293515

PICLE EAP LEARNER CORPUS ONLINE:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/picle.html

CORPUS LINGUISTICS BIBLIOGRAPHY:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka

MY CORPUS LINGUISTICS SEMINARS:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/seminars.htm

EAP WRITING PAGE (IFA FULL-TIME PROGRAMME):
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/IFA_writing