[Corpora-List] Corpora or other journals

Juliana Tambovtseva jultamb at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 12 13:47:55 UTC 2007

Dear Corpora members, we think that our article on authorship is more
appropriate as a submission to a journal as Corpora or Style or Language
and Literature; the focus may seem like a good fit with some other
Journals on Linguistics, but we don't know which journals. It is sad but
we don't know the email addresses of these journals or their editors. May
we ask you to be so kind as to send us the email addresses of the editors
of these journals? Looking forward to hearing from you soon to
yutamb at mail.ru Remain yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev and Juliana
Tambovtseva