[Corpora-List] Corpus for clustering

Bob Parks bobp at clarityconnect.com
Sat Mar 10 13:43:09 UTC 2007

I'm looking for references on how to construct corpora that reflect
documents that use particular concepts and topics. I'm assuming its
necessary to first cluster a larger document set. But how does one
conceptualize the problem of creating the larger set to analyze for a
set of concepts/topics, before the analysis?
Thanks,
Bob Parks
--
* The best dictionary and integrated thesaurus on the web:
http://www.wordsmyth.net