[Corpora-List] How to use CRF++ for graph partition

Bill_Lang(Gmail) billlangjun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:03:21 UTC 2007

Hi Corpora-list members,
	Right now, I am reading some papers on coreference resolution. There
are some notable papers using condition random model.

For example:

McCallum, Andrew and Ben Wellner. "Conditional Models of Identity
Uncertainty With Application to Noun Coreference." Proceedings of the Neural
Information Processing Systems (NIPS) 2004.

	In their viewpoint, coreference resolution could be processed as a
graph partition problem. But I want to know how to use some CRF tools, such
as crf++(http://www.chasen.org/~taku/software/CRF++/), to process.

Best regards,
Bill_Lang