[Corpora-List] New version of CORGA (Reference Corpus of Present-day Galician Language)

lbarcala at freeresearch.org lbarcala at freeresearch.org
Fri Mar 16 11:08:09 UTC 2007

Dear all:

It is grateful for me to announce a new version of CORGA (Reference Corpus
of Present-day Galician Language) developed by "Centro Ramón Piñeiro para
a Investigación en Humanidades".

This new version includes 19,8 million words (opposite to the 13,3 million
words of previous one) and it has new capabilities:

- A title list search system which allows:

  1) To search the titles which the corpus includes.
  2) To know the total number of words and documents about one theme,
author, medium, or any combination of these criteria.
  2) To know the total number of words of the subcorpus which we are
searching.

- It is possible to view the cases about one concrete theme, period or
medium directly from the statistics page.

- The expression search system and the list search system are
interconected, so, it is possible, at any time and easily, to know the
size of subcorpus we are taking into account.

The system is available from usual location: http://corpus.cirp.es/corgaxml

Regards,

--
Fco. Mario Barcala Rodríguez