[Corpora-List] Employment Opportunity -- Waltham, MA, USA

Steve Samler ssamler at xarinternational.com
Mon Mar 19 15:02:25 UTC 2007

Data Architect

Early state start-up company seeks experienced data architect with knowledge
of statistical machine learning methods and entity extraction and resolution
methods.  Machine learning methods will be used to enhance our existing
identity theft and fraud detection engine.  Additionally we will perform
named entity extraction and co-reference resolution on news items containing
information on personal identity breaches.  These must be resolved to the
personal profiles of our subscribers so that they can be notified.

Please send resume and cover letter to careers at xarinternational.com