[Corpora-List] Participate in "Corpus Escrito de Espa ñol L2" (C EDEL2)

Cristóbal Lozano clozan2 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 10:55:58 UTC 2007

Dear Corpora List members:

We kindly request your help to distribute this info about CEDEL2. Thank you.

WHAT'S "CEDEL2"?
---------------
- CEDEL2 (Corpus Escrito del Español L2) is a research project at the
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid  and the Universidad de Granada (Spain).
- We are investigating how English-speaking people learn Spanish.

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
--------------------
- Learners of Spanish who have English as their mother tongue: any level
(beginner, intermediate,  advanced).
- Native speakers of Spanish.

HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
------------------------
- You are requested to fill in three online and anonymous forms about
Spanish language at:  http://www.uam.es/woslac/start.htm

WHAT CAN YOU GET FROM IT?
--------------------------
- Learners: you will be emailed the Spanish grammar test results, so you can
know your level of  Spanish grammar.
- We will send you by post a printed certificate (stamped by the Universidad
Autónoma de Madrid)  stating that you have participated in our project.

WHO HAS ALREADY PARTICIPATED?
-----------------------------
So far, we have received data from different institutions all over the
world, e.g.,:
- USA: Georgia State University, University of Wisconsin at Madison, Boston
University, Skidmore  Collegue, Rutgers University, George Washington
University.
- UK: Open University, Cambridge University UK, Essex University, University
of Hertfordshire, St  Paul's School London, King's College London.
- SPAIN: Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, St Louis University at Madrid,
Fundacion Ortega y Gasset at  Madrid and Toledo, Escuela Oficial de Idiomas,
Universidad de Cantabria.

REMEMBER:
---------
- This is NOT an exam.
- You will NOT be assessed.
- We are simply interested in your SPONTANEOUS written Spanish language.
- All information is ANONYMOUS and CONFIDENTIAL.

PARTICIPATE in CEDEL2 now: http://www.uam.es/woslac/start.htm

---------
Cristóbal Lozano & Amaya Mendikoetxea
Universidad de Granada & Universidad Autónoma de Madrid