[Corpora-List] updates to Registry of Latin American Researchers in NLP and CL

Ted Pedersen tpederse at d.umn.edu
Fri Mar 30 14:40:12 UTC 2007

Greetings all,

The Registry of Latin American Researchers in NLP and CL is alive and
well, and now has over 200 members.

http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/registry/registry.cgi

Earlier this week I sent email to all registry members asking them to
update their entries, and many did, so if you haven't visited the
registry lately you should certainly check it out.

If you are a member of the registry and didn't hear from me, please do
make sure you visit, probably your email address has changed and needs
to be updated!!

As a reminder ...

The objective of the Registry is to provide a centralized source of
information for and about students, professors, researchers, and
practitioners in Natural Language Processing and Computational
Linguistics who currently reside in Latin America. If this describes
you, or if you are originally from Latin America but living elsewhere,
please take a moment to register.

Please let any of your colleagues, students, etc. know about this
resource if you think it might be of interest to them.

Cordially,
Ted

--
Ted Pedersen