[Corpora-List] Programming problem with Java

Jernej Vicic jernej.vicic at upr.si
Thu Nov 15 19:41:16 UTC 2007

Dear a s?!

Programming problems are much easily solved if you enclude your code but ...
 From my experience, most of the problems regarding proper codepage are
solved programming in Unicode.
Your problems seem to be in this field.
Your problems have nothing to do with Eclipse, it is strictly Java
programming problem.
If you use FileInputStream as your reading class, try changung to
BufferedReader or something similar.
As I come from a non-English speaking/reading/writing zone (Slovenian) I
came to the same problems.

Simply post your code or send it to me, I will take a quick look.

a s pravi: