[Corpora-List] Unsupervised Named Entity in biomedical domain

Lubomir Popelinsky popel at fi.muni.cz
Mon Oct 8 09:14:31 UTC 2007

Naveed,
I am not sure wheather it helps but anyway: look at
Genic Interaction Extraction Challenge (ICML Ws on Learning Language in
Logic, 2006)
http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/aig/lll/lll05/
http://genome.jouy.inra.fr/texte/LLLchallenge/
Maybe you find a useful pointer there.
Cheers
Lubos

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Afzal, Naveed wrote:

> Hi,
> I am looking to do unsupervised named entities (protein,gene,cell-type)
> tagging in the biomedical domain. Can someone suggest me the tool or
> relative material to have a look.
> Thanks.

Lubos Popelinsky
Knowledge Discovery Lab and Dept. of Comp.Sci.
Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University
Botanicka 68a, CZ-602 00 Brno, Czech Republic

http://www.fi.muni.cz/~popel
http://www.fi.muni.cz/kd
Voice: +420 54949 5994
Fax  : +420 54949 1820