[Corpora-List] mailing address parser

Diana Maynard d.maynard at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Tue Oct 16 09:49:25 UTC 2007

Hi Nate
GATE (downloadable from http://gate.ac.uk) can do the job, although
you'd probably need to rewrite a few of the rules as the address
recognition has been trained primarily for UK addresses (I suspect that
at least one person out there has already written such rules for GATE
for US addresses, however - a query to the GATE mailing list might be of
help there).
Regards
Diana