[Corpora-List] Query about the (dual) language of web pages

Jose Joao Dias de Almeida jj at di.uminho.pt
Tue Oct 16 10:15:07 UTC 2007

Justin,
   I just discard them because my intention was to have "good" parallel
corpora. Many of those are in fact dual language page pairs.

(but for our project saw that fuzzy translations were very bad for the
final results. That is why i sad that "we can not answer your
questions": our early decisions went in different direction.)

   Any way I believe that methods related with huge URL-list can give you
a good(?) way of comparing dual language page pairs cardinalities.
J.João

Justin Washtell said,