[Corpora-List] CLARET stricken

Mike Scott mike at lexically.net
Mon Oct 29 11:35:36 UTC 2007

Apologies if you have seen this before ---

We've had a postal strike in Liverpool which has affected some
applications for CLARET.

The first session of CLARET, a new national research training programme
in corpus linguistics, is to take place at the University of Liverpool
on 29 & 30 November.

Details and application forms for the Liverpool workshop (29/30 November)
can be found at http://corpus.liv.ac.uk/claret/november2007.html

Because of the postal strike, which is now over, though deliveries are
only slowly catching up, your application may not have yet got through.
If you want to check that we have received your application please contact

Mr Phill Franey
pfraney at liverpool.ac.uk
or fax -- +44 151 794 2730

Details of CLARET itself are at http://www.corpus.bham.ac.uk/claret/.

--
Mike Scott

***
If you publish research which uses WordSmith, do let me know so I can
include it at
http://www.lexically.net/wordsmith/corpus_linguistics_links/papers_using_wordsmith.htm
***
School of English