[Corpora-List] Participate in CEDEL2 (Corpus Esc rito del Espa ñol L2 / L2 Spanish written corpus )

Cristóbal Lozano clozan2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 14:56:19 UTC 2007

Dear Corpora List members:

We kindly request your help to distribute this info about CEDEL2.  Thank
you.

**PARTICIPATE IN CEDEL2**

What is 'CEDEL2'?
-----------------
- CEDEL2 (Corpus Escrito del Español L2 "L2 Spanish written corpus) is a
research project at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain.
- We are investigating how English-speaking people learn Spanish.
- So far we have collected 300,000 words from participants from different
institutions and universities all over the world, e.g., USA, UK, New
Zealand, Spain, etc.

Who can participate?
--------------------
- Learners of Spanish who have English as their mother tongue: any level
(beginner, intermediate, advanced).
- Native speakers of Spanish can participate too.

How can you participate?
------------------------
- You are requested to fill in three online and anonymous forms about
Spanish language at:
http://www.uam.es/woslac/start.htm

What can you get from it?
--------------------------
- You will be emailed the Spanish grammar test results, so you can know your
level of Spanish grammar.
- We will also send you by post a printed certificate (stamped by the
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid) stating that you have participated in our
study.

Do you want to collaborate?
---------------------------
We are looking for new collaborators. If you are an instructor/teacher of
Spanish and are interested in collaborating in this project, please get in
touch with Cristóbal Lozano, University of Granada (cristoballozano at ugr.es).

Remember:
---------
- This is not an exam.
- You will not be assessed.
- We are simply interested in your spontaneous written Spanish language.
- All information is anonymous and confidential.

******Participate now in CEDEL2 here: http://www.uam.es/woslac/start.htm
********

Cristóbal Lozano (MA, PhD)
Universidad de Granada