[Corpora-List] PROGRAM of the LTC'07

Language and Technology Conference ltc at amu.edu.pl
Thu Sep 6 05:13:42 UTC 2007

Dear Sir/Madam, Dear Colleague,
We are pleased to inform you that the program of the "3rd Language and
Technology Conference: Human Language Technologies as a Challenge for
Computer Science and Linguistics, October 5-7, 2007, Poznañ, Poland" has
been already published at www.ltc.amu.edu.pl. At this site you will also
find practical information how to register to the conference, how to get
to Poznañ etc.
At the conference you will have oportunity to listen to the
presentations of over 100 papers written by authors from 32 countres.
The invited talks will be given by Kimmo Rossi (European Commission,
INFSO, Luxembourg) and Piek Vossen (University of Amsterdam). You also
will have the opportunity to participate actively taking part in the
panel session and discussing techical papers.
We will be happy to meet you in Poznañ next month
Zygmunt Vetulani
LTC'07 Chair