[Corpora-List] If Esperanto were a natural language, to what language group would it enter?

Juliana Tambovtseva jultamb at yandex.ru
Thu Sep 6 16:14:04 UTC 2007

ПраздникDear Corpora colleagues, I wonder if my mad idea might work? If Esperanto were a natural language, to what language group would it enter? I tried to compare Esperanto to the language groups of the Indo-European family. I may send my results to those interested if they send me their requests to yutamb at mail.ru Looking forward to hearing from you to yutamb at mail.ru Yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev