[Corpora-List] spectral clustering: thanks!

Marco Baroni marco.baroni at unitn.it
Fri Sep 7 08:29:20 UTC 2007

I would like to thank all the list members that replied to my query
regarding spectral clustering.

In short, the general message is: you don't really need a specialized
tool: just use whatever tool/programming language you are familiar
with to build the matrices and do eigenvector decomposition. So, I
will try to use perl to construct the matrices, and either R or
perl/PDL for the eigen-operations. If that doesn't scale up, I will
look into python/numpy or matlab solutions.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Marco

--