[Corpora-List] Where can we get texts in Volapuk?

Juliana Tambovtseva jultamb at yandex.ru
Sun Sep 9 16:04:43 UTC 2007

ПраздникDear Corpora colleagues, there is another language which is of interest to me- Volapuk. It was based on English and German. Therefore, I presume it must be typologically closer to the Germanic group of the Indo-European language family. It must show different Euclidean distances than Esperanto which turned out to be closer to the Romance group. I guess Volapuk should not be considered an artificial language on the phonetic level since it uses the sounds of English and German as they are. Could you send the web-site addresses for Volapuk? Looking froward to hearing from you soon to yutamb at mail.ru  Yuri and Juliana Tambovtsev