[Corpora-List] Codes of Chinese half-characters

Mats Huselius mats.huselius at bredband.net
Mon Sep 10 09:28:33 UTC 2007

Hello,

You may download the whole UniHan database as a text file  at
www.unicode.org. There are tags for the radicals of each character in
Unicode as well as phonetic tags. These are unfortunately not referring to
Unicode numbers and are not listed for every item.
Download link ftp://ftp.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/Unihan.zip

Mats Huselius