[Corpora-List] How to?: POS n-grams

William Fletcher fletcher at usna.edu
Wed Sep 26 13:52:13 UTC 2007

Dear Tom,

kfNgram, my free Windows software, is a very quick n-gram generator:
http://kwicfinder.com/kfNgram/kfNgramHelp.html

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Bill Fletcher

PS
You can compare your texts with "POS-grams" from the BNC
http://pie.usna.edu/explorepg.html
Use this proxy if you cannot access PIE directly
http://phrasesinenglish.org/explorepg.html
(requires Internet Explorer)