[Corpora-List] Wmatrix Tagset

Rayson, Paul rayson at exchange.lancs.ac.uk
Fri Aug 8 05:40:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

No, the alphabetic order is simply for display purposes in this list. The tagging software chooses the correct tag based on context etc.

Regards,

Paul.

Dr. Paul Rayson

Director of UCREL

Computing Department, Infolab21, South Drive, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4WA, UK.

Web: http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/paul/ <http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/paul/>

Tel: +44 1524 510357 Fax: +44 1524 510492