[Corpora-List] Bootcamp: 'Quantitative Corpus Linguistics with R'

J Washtell lec3jrw at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Aug 13 15:04:12 UTC 2008

Dear Bill,

I think this view is rather polarized. There is A LOT more external to
the scope of "collocation" (and much yet to be properly investigated)
than "word-lists"... as a cursory read of Stefan's work will suggest.

At any rate, if his books on statistical methods with R are anything
to go by, the topic you mention will very likely be on the agenda.

Justin Washtell
University of Leeds