[Corpora-List] (continued)

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 19 10:19:55 UTC 2008

Lou (who really shouldn't post to public lists before having had his
second coffee of the day) says "Sadly, none of [the language-teaching]
community seems to have seen fit (yet) to contribute to the present
discussion. "

Geoffrey Williams is very definitely a member of that community, and so
I believe is Dr Louw. Apologies to both for misrepresenting their
respective allegiances.

I stand by my assertion that the debate hasn't taken fully into account
the transformative effects of corpora and corpus-methods in that
specific discipline though.