[Corpora-List] Closed-class word lists

root root at alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt
Sun Aug 24 09:06:04 UTC 2008

Hello, Felipe.

I have a list of "Markers", used for chunking using the marker hypothesis,
for the Portuguese language. This list is just with the words, and no
morphological information at all (although that can be obtained using
a morphological analyser like jspell). By the way, Mikel Forcada knows that
list, thus you can ask personally his advice on if the list might be or
not useful for your task.

Cheers
Alberto