[Corpora-List] Phrasal Verbs

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 10 11:19:25 UTC 2008

You could extract such a list with most query interfaces to a large
corpus such as the BNC.

Using Xaira, for example, you could search for "any verb", followed by
"down" or "up" directly, or within a specified number of words, sort the
resulting context lines by the leftmost context (i.e. the verb) and then
process the result to remove duplicates.