[Corpora-List] if you read any articles on the distribution of prepositions in Russian and English texts?

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Tue Dec 23 18:24:54 UTC 2008

Dear Corpora Members, I found that the prepositions are distributed in Russian and English texts in the same way. Could you tell me if you read any articles on the distribution of prepositions in Russian and English texts? I failed to find any. I am looking forward to hearing from you to yutamb at mail.ru  Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2009 Year, be well, Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia