[Corpora-List] Parsed corpus file format

Serge Sharoff S.Sharoff at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jul 2 20:49:27 UTC 2008

I'm not sure if the crawling bit of the project has much value in itself: it takes a lot of time to setup a crawl and design all necessary post-processing stages, but this has been done many times, for an example see the ukWac paper at the last Web as Corpus workshop:
http://webascorpus.sf.net/WAC4

I think it might be more sensible to start with an existing collection such as ukWaC or SPIRIT and enhance it by adding as much annotation as you can manage.
Serge