[Corpora-List] Terminological resouces

Isabel Durán Muñoz isabel.dumu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 18:13:23 UTC 2008

Dear all,
My name is Isabel Durán, a translator and guest researcher at the Research
Group in Computational Linguistics (University of Wolverhampton).

As part of my research, I've elaborated a survey to know more about the
translators' needs and expectation in relation to terminological resources
available at the moment.
I would be very pleased if you fill in the survey, or if not possible,
forward it to some collegues, translators, interpreters, terminologists,
etc.

The link is here: http://clg.wlv.ac.uk/surveys/survey.php?sid=29 (English
version).

If you have some kind of comment, suggestion, enquiry, etc., I would be
pleased to receive it.

Thanks in advance!

Isabel Durán Muñoz
Guest Researcher