[Corpora-List] implement of Support Vector Machine(SVM) with weighting on each training data point

Toby Hawker toby at it.usyd.edu.au
Thu Jul 31 05:05:04 UTC 2008

I believe there is an extension for libSVM that allows per-instance weights.

Link:
http://www.csie.ntu.edu.tw/~cjlin/libsvmtools/#15

The zip file linked from there appears to be based on an older version
of libSVM, but you may be able to patch the latest code with similar
changes, or just use it as-is.