[Corpora-List] Biomedical Relations annotated corpus for Evaluation

Helen Johnson helen.linguist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:07:33 UTC 2008

 Naveed Afzal,
There are many corpora that might suit your needs in this regard.
Here is a list of websites that link to many Biomedical Corpora:

http://www2.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~hakenber/links/benchmarks.html<http://www2.informatik.hu-berlin.de/%7Ehakenber/links/benchmarks.html>
http://biocreative.sourceforge.net/bio_corpora_links.html

** <http://biocreative.sourceforge.net/bio_corpora_links.html>
http://compbio.uchsc.edu/ccp/corpora/obtaining.shtml

Further, this paper provides some information about the  format of

some of those corpora that may help you in deciding which are

best suited to your task (in particular, see table 5):
http://www.j-biomed-discovery.com/content/2/1/4

Helen L. Johnson
Center for Computational Pharmacology
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
web: http://compbio.uchsc.edu/ccp/Hunter_lab/Johnson