[Corpora-List] USENET corpus -- error found.

Cyrus Shaoul cyrus.shaoul at ualberta.ca
Tue Jun 17 17:34:31 UTC 2008

Sorry about the problems downloading the corpus, everyone. I was unaware
that part of the download site has been
offline since April 14th! My apologies.

I have updated the DNS now, and the corpus should be available again in
a few hours.

Also, I have been adding new files weekly, and so the size of the corpus
has grown. It now covers Oct 2005 to May 2008, and contains 16.5 billion
words, separated into weekly files.

Please contact me directly if you have any problems with the download site!

Yours,

Cyrus
http://www.psych.ualberta.ca/~westburylab/