[Corpora-List] POS tagger in ROR

Karin Verspoor verspoor at lanl.gov
Wed Mar 12 16:43:07 UTC 2008

I don¹t know if this helps, but there is a wrapper for the Stanford Parser
available for Ruby:

http://stanfordparser.rubyforge.org/

The Stanford Parser does POS tagging as well as parsing.

Karin

On 3/10/08 3:14 PM, "vrone at hotmail.co.uk" <vrone at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I am interested to make a NL parser in Ruby on Rails, for that I need Part of
> speech Tagger made in Ruby on Rails as a base. Does any have such kinda POS
> made in ROR?
>
> Regards.
>
> Amna Farheen
> University Of Westminister
> School of Computer Science.
>

> in a German corpus specialized in verb valence errors.Especially, verb valence
> errors made by native speakers are in thefield of my interest. Does anyone
> know if there exists such a corpus? Thanks in advance!  Regards,
>

> Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!
> <http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live>

Karin Verspoor, Computational Linguist
Team Lead, Knowledge and Language Science team
Computer, Computation & Statistics division
http://public.lanl.gov/verspoor
email: verspoor at lanl.gov   Mail: Los Alamos National Laboratory
phone: 505-667-5086              PO Box 1663, MS B265
fax:   505-665-5220              Los Alamos, NM 87545