[Corpora-List] Tagged corpus of sentence sentiment

Shane Axtell shane.axtell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 15:25:27 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I am searching for a couple of freely available corpora. First, I am looking
for a corpus that has been tagged for sentence sentiment (i.e., whether a
sentence or a particular word in that sentence exhibits positive sentiment,
negative sentiment, or neutral sentiment with respect to the topic of the
sentence). Second, I am looking for a tagged corpus of anaphoric expressions
(I am particularly interested in anaphoric "it"). If anyone knows of such
corpora, please let me know.

Best,
Shane

--