[Corpora-List] Tagged corpus of sentence sentiment

Lillian Lee llee at cs.cornell.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:38:46 UTC 2008

Dear Shane et al.,

Another possibility is the corpus that Yi Mao and Guy Lebanon of Purdue
worked with in a NIPS 2007 paper.  It's based off movie reviews, and
each sentence has been tagged from the set {-2,-1.0,1,2}.  You could
contact the authors to see if they will furnish a copy.

Additionally, I'm not sure if the corpus is free, but the NTCIR
opinion analysis task had an optional sentence-polarity determination
task (for on-topic opinions).  (TREC had a similar task in the BLOG
track but that data is definitely not free.)

Sincerely,
Lillian Lee

Lillian Lee, Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science