[Corpora-List] corpus annotation tool

Gregory Garretson gregory at bu.edu
Tue Mar 25 12:31:38 UTC 2008

Hi Madiha,

It may not be what you're looking for, but you are welcome to take a
look at Dexter, a set of tools I've written for assisting in manual
annotation of linguistic data files. It's free and open-source, and uses
UTF-8, Unicode and XML. It's not ideal for syntactic bracketing, but
could in principle be used if you wanted to do stand-off manual
POS-tagging of XML files. See the website at:

www.dextercoder.org

Regards,
Gregory Garretson

Gregory Garretson
Boston University / Mittuniversitetet
E-mail: gregory AT garretson.info, gregory AT bu.edu
Home page: www.garretson.info