[Corpora-List] FW: Gender differences in language

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 04:16:37 UTC 2008

> EVANSTON, Ill. --- Although researchers have long agreed that girls have
> superior language abilities than boys, until now no one has clearly
> provided a biological basis that may account for their differences.
~
 there is a language (I think it is even written) in the Atlantic
Coast of Central America called Gari'fona in which girls  would
exclusively use different words for the same objects. I wonder if they
would be then more biological than other girls or what is it that
could be interpreted from it
~
 I know my comments may sound more than half way off but this is how
some, pseudo scientific propositions sound to me
~
 There are obvious "biological differences" between girls and boys as
there are all kinds of differences among people, but is it really what
makes of "different" or one?
~
 lbrtchx