[Corpora-List] Distance & word context.

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Thu May 1 10:31:24 UTC 2008

I don't have a reference, but I think I remember Ken Church (?) mentioning 'long-range collocations, up to c. 10k words apart' in c. 1992?

Ramesh Krishnamurthy
Lecturer in English Studies, School of Languages and Social Sciences,
Aston University, Birmingham B4 7ET, UK
Tel: +44 (0)121-204-3812 ; Fax: +44 (0)121-204-3766 [Room NX08, 10th
Floor, North Wing of Main Building]
http://www.aston.ac.uk/lss/school/staff/krishnamurthyr.jsp
Director, ACORN (Aston Corpus Network project): http://acorn.aston.ac.uk/