[Corpora-List] Seeking projects using internet volunteers for annotation

Corina Forascu corinfor at info.uaic.ro
Fri May 9 12:44:48 UTC 2008

Hello Ed, all

In the Univ. of Iasi, Romania, we have such a project (dedicated to and
written in the Romanian language, https://consilr.info.uaic.ro/edtlr/ ),
even if it is not exactly about annotation (but about correcting scanned
Romanian dictionary pages). The effort needed for these corrections is
huge and we also need volunteers.

Therefore I am kindly asking you (and especially the Romanian members of
the corpora list) about such similar efforts to get and encourage
volunteers to correct data over the Internet.

thank you,
Corina
http://thor.info.uaic.ro/~corinfor/